With a powerhouse of health benefits, coconut is one of the most popular fruits in the world, especially in coastal Asian countries, and has been cultivated in these regions for centuries. Every part of this wonder fruit is utilized. Its oil, milk, and water are used in a variety of products, and the husks and leaves of coconuts are used for making doormats, roofs, and huts. Out of all these, the most revered coconut-based product is the coconut oil.
Be it the kitchen or the vanity, coconut oil has been a versatile yet effective addition to Indian households for generations. This miracle potion has been hailed as an age-old healing essential. It is a natural moisturizer rich in fatty acids, vitamins, and many nourishing qualities. Due to its antioxidant, antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral nature, coconut oil deeply moisturizes and hydrates sensitive to dry skin without any irritation. Be it for hair or skin, coconut oil a staple solution for multiple problems. Kimirica’s Coconut Oil is one of India’s first fairtrade coconut oils that is sourced ethically. It is 100% natural and made with raw organic coconuts that are farmed without the use of genetically modified organisms, herbicides, and synthetic fertilizers. The cold pressing process keeps the vital nutrients and natural goodness of fresh coconuts retained to offer you the finest quality.
Why Fairtrade Coconut Oil?
Currently, 90% of the global coconut supply comes from Asia. The world’s major producers of coconut are Indonesia at 30%, the Philippines at 23%, and India at 19%. Despite the fruit’s popularity, many coconut farmers do not get a decent price for their crops. These independent, small-scale coconut farmers lack bargaining power, and many are dependent on traders for important services like transportation and credit. Fairtrade ensures that these crops are procured ethically and the coconut farmers earn their fair share. With the additional income from Fairtrade, coconut farmers invest in renewing crops and planting new trees to increase production. These ethical practices enable farmers and workers to have the right to trade fairly. With every Fairtrade product you choose, you support artisans to invest in their lives and take more control over their future.
WHY KIMIRICA COCONUT OIL?
Because it's not just your regular Coconut Oil. It is:
- Cold-pressed to retain vital nutrients and natural goodness of fresh coconuts.
- Organically farmed - Packs a more intense aroma of coconuts. It is made without the use of genetically modified organisms, herbicides, and synthetic fertilizers.
- Enriched with Vitamin E and it is an excellent moisturizer that prevents dry skin and skin irritation. It also works as a collagen booster to reduce fine lines.
- It is loaded with natural Vitamins, Proteins, and Lauric Acid that nourishes your hair and soothes the scalp. It works as an excellent conditioner and can tame frizz, repair damaged hair caused by dryness, sun and chemical damage.
- Sustainably packed- Our bottles are minimally designed with recyclable packaging to reduce environmental impact and ecological footprint.
- Not put through the bleaching process.
- More natural, gentle, and unrefined.
- Formulated without minerals and preservatives, this Coconut Oil is organic and fairtrade certified, 100% natural and free from harmful chemicals or fragrance.
All Kimirica products are thoughtfully formulated and manufactured with utmost finesse and attention to detail. To resonate with the brand’s deeply rooted ethos of a vegan and ethical way of life, each product is made using naturally-derived ingredients to consciously formulate 100% vegan, cruelty-free products that are never tested on animals.